Hoa Phuong Express Train
Price from: $34
Category: Train to Sapa
Post: Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Gallery photo
Depart Hanoi - Laocai: (21:50 – 06:15)
Depart Laocai – Hanoi: (21:00 – 05:30)
- Hoa Phuong’s cabins are designed simply and closely
- Clean, convenient and comfortable
- Snack and drinks are always ready to serve.
- Clean, spacious and pure private toilet at the end of each carriage
Launched since 2009, Hoa Phuong has invested in high quality train from Hanoi to Lao Cai and vice versa. Hoa Phuong owns 2 carriages of SP3 with 28 soft berths per carriage. Deluxe 4 berth cabins are all well-equipped with air conditioners and wooden furniture.
In addition, young staff members are always enthusiastic and helpful which receive some good feedback.
- Our price shown in US$ for one person /one way (Hanoi - Laocai or Lao Cai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC is not in cabin
Cabin Price Wooden deluxe cabin 4 berths 34